Thursday, April 30, 2009

Webster 1. Arnold 0.

Man this is some sad shit right here. I don't think I ever wanna get old. For my mid-life crisis I'm gonna buy an expensive sports car and drive that sum bitch right off a fuckin cliff true story. I just saw this most recent pic of Gary Coleman and my heart goes out to dude *pause*. Either he's just going through some things or he plans on auditioning for Nightcrawler in the next X-men movie:



I think I speak for us all when I say "DAYUUUUUUUUM HOMIE! IN HIGH SCHOOL YOU WAS THE MAN HOMIE! FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!"



His arch-nemesis Emmanuel Lewis however, has remained the same through out the years although slightly more ummm....rotund



Conclusion: In the battle for man-child supremacy I think Webster has won this one hands down

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA love the battle of the man child supremacy~ they should televise that one, it'd be much better than miss america lol. thanks 4 the laughs;)

    ReplyDelete