Monday, October 26, 2009

E-laughs

How do you know if what you said online is funny or not? Let this little handy guide help you out.

As somewhat of a blogger and sit down comedian, I've had my fair share of laughs and bombs when it comes to material and jokes I put out there. You always wanna get feedback so I've come out with a nifty little guide that will let you know what people REALLY think of your jokes:

1) Ha: "I've had funnier bowel movements."
2) Haha: "I'm being sarcastic. What you said wasn't really funny but I don't want to hurt your feelings."
3) lol: "Legitimately funny. I didn't piss myself but my butthole clenched a little."
4) Lmao: "Hilarious
5) Lmfao: "fucking hilarious"
6) *dead*/*dies*: "the cadillac of electronic laughter. Loss of bodily functions. Temporary paralysis. Mud butt."

p.s- Please keep in mind that adding an exclamation point (!) to the end of any of these will significantly increase the meaning. For example, a "haha!" could possibly be the equivalent of a "lol" and a "lol!" could possibly be the equivalent of a "lmao". The only exception to this rule is "ha!". You still suck.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. Great. I now know that you think absolutely none of my tweets are funny. Thanx man.

    ReplyDelete