Thursday, March 12, 2009

Speed Racer

Karma is a bitch with a sense of humor:

So I'm driving down I-95 this morning to work doing 75mph. Anyone who drives down I-95 knows that the speed limit is 65mph. Now you can usually find me doing like 80mph+ going along with the flow of traffic. I'm going slower than normal this morning only because I know the spots where state troops like to camp out. I'm in the fast lane right and this dickless piece of shit (DPOS) behind me decides that I'm not going fast enough and tries to tail me in hopes that I'll wise up and switch lanes. Now usually I'm more than obliged to do this (no one wants to be "that" guy) but because he was right on my ass I thought "fuck that shit if he wants to get in front of me he's gotta switch over and pass me". So DPOS gets hip to my non-compliance, switches lanes and floors it. Not only that but he had the nerve to cut me off in the process to get in front of me! Guess who was waiting for that fuck as soon he pulled his "fast and the furious-esque" move? Woop Woop! State trooper was right there ready for his ass! Guess who was getting tailed now biotch! Gave homie the one finger salute as I drove by him pulled over on the side of the highway

"you wonder why they call you bitch, you wonder why they call you bitch"
-2pac

LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment