Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Cl-Ass

In flying, I now realize why there is a curtain separating first/business class from coach. While I sit here sipping on my half a can of ginger ale, these summamabitches are eating filet mignon, cobb salad and drinking perrier spring water! Luckily I ate before getting on this flight otherwise I wouldve been one pissed off dude having to sit back and watch these overpriced ticket holders scarf down their overpriced, but very delicious looking food. I swear this one dude in first class had the nerve to look back at me and smile with a piece of steak still on his fork! Hate sitting right behind first class! So I did the only thing I could do and held up my cup with leftover ice and chew it with a snarl on my face. Flight attendants dropped the ball on this one. Close them curtains bitch!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment